2002 Seven Sola - Ridden 24/03/12 page 4

Bit of an update,

I've been communicating with SevenCycles directly, mainly for replacement decals, which they no longer hold in stock :(

But after a quick ID session from them, it was manufactured in September '01 so effectively a 2002 model year.

Strange that the Identifying seriel numbers are on the rear-mech side dropout. If ever it needed to be replaced, the original identity would be unknown.. :?

Attachments

• Seven_ID 004 (Medium).jpg
    Seven_ID 004 (Medium).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,033
  • Seven_ID 001 (Medium).jpg
    Seven_ID 001 (Medium).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,033
in reply to the bb7 brakes, they do take a while to bed in but once they are they are amazing. i'm the wrong side of 15 stone and they fling me in the air with a 160 up front. i would advise a linear cable outer too, firms the feel no end.

:oops: sorry its just brake cable where the metal strands that are in the outer sheath run in line rather than spiralled. goodridge cables are the ones i use

**Update**

So finally I'm free of illness that's been plagueing me since mid-december, and I felt well enough to meet up with Gruff, at one of our local haunts. :cool:

In a moment of shear gay madness yesterday, I thought I might tkae the tyres and chainset off cos I didn't want to break the NOS cherry... Then I had a bottle of wine and thought f++k it.. :LOL: :LOL:

VERY VERY happy with the way it rides - tbh it's very light on the front end which is fine for Northamptonshire flatlands, but when it gets a bit more bumpy I have a set of Manitou R7's to help slow the front end down a bit...

So here it is, all messy... :cool:

Attachments

• dirrrrrty_3 (Medium).JPG
    dirrrrrty_3 (Medium).JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 938
  • dirrrrrty_2 (Medium).JPG
    dirrrrrty_2 (Medium).JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 937
  • dirrrrrty (Medium).JPG
    dirrrrrty (Medium).JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 937
Very nice bike, I like it.

I think you are the only other person I've seen with WRA's.

Where did you get your MoutainKing Amberwalls? I didn't know Continental did amberwalls.

Cool cranks, cool bike.

Latest posts

Back