Zychedelic Zaskar Zacrilege

they aint bloody cheap tyres are they
any links to them for less than 25 an end

Bob":181k5j9a said:
I rather like that :cool: and it's given me an idea for the flouro pink stuff I seem to be collecting, are them tyres available in pink?

Halo do pink tyres.

!CC!Wdc!BGk~$(KGrHqUOKn!Ez5Kn+iWbBNJww-jQ-!~~_12.JPG

Them ebay one's are a bit bleh, but the halo's look good :twisted:

Anywho, sorry for the little thread highjack, back to the zaskar :cool:

Bob":35ngeduf said:
Them ebay one's are a bit bleh, but the halo's look good :twisted:

Anywho, sorry for the little thread highjack, back to the zaskar :cool:

Did say they were cheap and crappy but 12 quid for 2 aint bad. Oh yeah loving the zaskar. Wish i was brave enought to build something like that up.

videojetman":2y3oxjx3 said:
can i ask what you polished the frame with, ive just bought a zaskar which needs a good polish.

Dont remember its been a while. But there are plenty of threads here dedicated to polishing ball burnished GTs. Sadly I didnt seal it and it has disclosred a bit.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
autosol or peek ,belgom alu all great for polishe alloy
turtle wax or armourall to seal it ,tho it will need regular attention to keep it smart
think of it as therapy ,"had a hard day ?,wife and kids gettin on your tits ?,
go to the sanctuary and polish ,feel those angst ridden times melt away as your knobbly tyred temptress shines before your eyes ,ohh yeah she loves a good buffing "
you get the jist :LOL:

Back