Kaya's Kildale Cake Run 3rd March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved this last year but typically its my 1st Saturday back at work this year.

Some grovelling to be done I think :roll:

chrisv40":3vx2dqih said:
Loved this last year but typically its my 1st Saturday back at work this year.

Some grovelling to be done I think :roll:

Nobody buys anything till easer and that's a month after.

hi ya vern is it ok if i tag along,it will be my first ride out for 6 months after snapping the tendon in me knee so may struggle abit and i only have the scott or maxlight no retro bike.thanks shaun.

soshea":3u7qbngv said:
hi ya vern is it ok if i tag along,it will be my first ride out for 6 months after snapping the tendon in me knee so may struggle abit and i only have the scott or maxlight no retro bike.thanks shaun.

hi shaun. on vern's behalf i'm sure you are most welcome on whatever you bike you ride, just bring a helmet.

if your tendon gives you any problems you wont be left behind, the pace is generally 'easy going'. i'm the unfit idle one anyway so we can compare anti-inflammatory prescriptions at the back of the queue ;)

vern will be along soon. :cool:

marc two tone":27lu1jvh said:
soshea":27lu1jvh said:

hi shaun. on vern's behalf i'm sure you are most welcome on whatever you bike you ride, just bring a helmet.

if your tendon gives you any problems you wont be left behind, the pace is generally 'easy going'. i'm the unfit idle one anyway so we can compare anti-inflammatory prescriptions at the back of the queue ;)

vern will be along soon. :cool:

Hi Shaun

You are more than welcome, its about time you were back on a bike ;)

see ya soon mate :cool:

Gutted i'm missing this as last year was soooo much fun. If I can drive by then I may just come and meet you at the cake shop :D

Right gentlemen could we have a show of hands as to who's attending please.

....... RIDERS........

Brocklanders023

Daveyla

Dicoverybmw

FluffyChicken

Marc two tone

Matthews

Matt.will

Nodding Dog

Rich Aitch

Slmracing

Soshea

............ Maybe baby's ..............

There will also be a few locals with us as well, just to make sure we don't damage there trails ;)

Ps

Myself and Soshea have been out testing parts of this route today and its getting dryer by the day, The bike didn't need cleaning ether :cool:

cheers kaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back