The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Right......whats it worth?

SONICDEATH":2baswy15 said:
Probably the wrong place-- & sorry to all who have tried to help!
I'll try again!!
Hi-everyone I'm new to this place & hope you brilliant lot in the know could give me some advise-I'm the very proud owner lf a specialized Fsr s-works team DH frame,parted with the bits I had on the build & I now just sleep with the frame-lol,love it that much,but iv decided to sell the frame & it won't get used again (my downhill days have gone) so...question is anyone know the value of a this frame-it has all its original pars & decals (peeling a bit),with the original fox vanila rc,any sort of price range would really help me make a decision!!

is this what your selling ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPECIALIZED-F ... 27c36e419d

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Right......whats it worth?

big.eck":m5hwmy9n said:
SONICDEATH":m5hwmy9n said:
Probably the wrong place-- & sorry to all who have tried to help!
I'll try again!!
Hi-everyone I'm new to this place & hope you brilliant lot in the know could give me some advise-I'm the very proud owner lf a specialized Fsr s-works team DH frame,parted with the bits I had on the build & I now just sleep with the frame-lol,love it that much,but iv decided to sell the frame & it won't get used again (my downhill days have gone) so...question is anyone know the value of a this frame-it has all its original pars & decals (peeling a bit),with the original fox vanila rc,any sort of price range would really help me make a decision!!

is this what your selling ?
Hi-that is the same frame as mine,but that's not mine-that ebay sale got me thinking...2k??? iv got one of them,mine is not as good as that & has missing stickers at the back,I was hoping the one on eBay would sell & give me an idea of price,but it hasn't yet!
A guy in the next village to me wants to buy it but I can't get any sort of value other than the 2k he is asking!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPECIALIZED-F ... 27c36e419d

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
well to be honest the seller on ebay is dreaming........ his frame must be worth £500 to £700 max .

it's hard to put a price on something without seeing it , if yours is half as nice then it'll be worth half as much i'd guess ?

hope that helps ;)

Yea-I didnt think it was worth that-iv contacted the seller to ask about the frame & he says he open to offers-so that's no help to me either!

vintage DH does not seem to be a big thing. yet. that might change...perhaps.

DH is such a latest and gratest sport with regard to the bike, that old bikes tend to be overlooked.

there are exceptions of course, the early Yeti DH bikes attract a lot of interest, ie jimmy deaton, myles rockwell rigs, as do the XC turned DH bikes of the era, ie 96ish GT LTS boomerangs etc.

Yes I agree - the general consensus is that the majority of people dont know much about the old downhill bikes,the guy selling on eBay seems to know quite a bit about these frames & history sorounding them,but as to a true value remains to be seen,maybe a few years down the line they may be worth a few pounds! Would people agree with the £5-700 price tag on something like that?

Hello :D
can anyone help me with a price for these USE forks. I've had them for years, I think they may have been prototypes, although I'm not sure, I vaguely remember the USE guy saying this. Just wondered about a rough price in order to sell them. cheers!

SDC12470.jpg

SDC12471.jpg

SDC12472.jpg

Kona Mano Mano

Ok, heres one for you guys:

My mate needs some cash and he doesnt ride his mtb anymore so he wants to sell it.

1999 Kona Mano Mano, all original spec. It looks like one of these:

P1010014.JPG

Any ideas?

fletch74":1rokovta said:
Hello :D
can anyone help me with a price for these USE forks. I've had them for years, I think they may have been prototypes, although I'm not sure, I vaguely remember the USE guy saying this. Just wondered about a rough price in order to sell them. cheers!

SDC12470.jpg

Lovely!

I bought a similar pair recently, without the stickers but with a stuck and slightly twisted leg for £65posted. Sadly still not unstuck :cry:

If your's are as lovely as they appear I would suggest £85 or even £100 might be achievable :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back