SNV80566.jpg

SNV80565.jpg

My Giant.
SNV80564.jpg

SNV80563.jpg

SNV80562.jpg

retro73":1bgqe7si said:
There great :) £63 :LOL: what an amazing buy, you must be really chuffed
Just abit! Havent been out on it yet, it was caked in mud and had half a cassette on the back, bought off a girl who had had it for a few years and just used it, didnt know what she had. She said, the tyres need pumping up, I hope its not a problem! :LOL:

suburbanreuben":eez2uclz said:
You like a bit of colour in your life, then!
Excellent! Too many grey bikes around!
I do, like having something that looks that little bit different! May not be to everyones taste though. The bits Ive so far put on the muddyfox are Headset, this was nackered, plenty of play and going on my Alu Comp which I bought brand new it was still the original. The Chainset and cassette, these were nice and mucky and hooked. And finally the seat collar as I had a spare hope one. Somehow it was running 6 speed on the back on a 8/9 speed spaced hub??? Bits to do, New shifters, to match the LX mechs and the new cassette as the old ones look like old 7 speed Alivio shifters and a new chain. Ive got a nice spare Carbon riser bar and new grips to go on too. And the disc pads fell apart when I put the back wheel back into place! Do different spec pads make that much difference? Ive seen some on ebay for £5.50?

Bargain was that! :cool:

Saddle wise, I recently changed from a Gobi (everyone says they're the best but it split me in two!) to a Charge Spoon that I picked up new for about £16 with discounts. Must say I'm impressed and would recommend the Spoon to anyone. ;)

I've got a really comfortable Wtb Rocket on my Specialized A1 so would recommend a Wtb Rocket

Back