Mountain Mayhem 2012 - Entries submitted

OK. now it comes to the crunch. The entry fee for each team is due by the end of February.

The fee for each rider on the ten man team is £32.00

The fee for each rider on the 4 man team is £58.75

As I appear to have volunteered myself I will take the payments from each rider and pass them onto the persons making the midnight dash to MM HQ when entries open. It is a real PITA having to chase people for payments so try to make it as painless as possible for me. Please Paypal gift the funds to my Paypal account chris_ambler@msn.com (note the under_score not a hyphen). Please include a note with your name in the payment as I know some have Paypal accounts in partners / pets / aunties names.

Good luck to all entered. Looks like a strong side to take on some tough competition. Make em suffer, and remember no pain no gain. :D I guess it was just to much to turn down Danson. Thought i'd put you off the race scene at thetford summer enduro. You go boy. Will never forget the effort and support you gave me to take us to 10th overall. To anyone who knows me and is interested I am currently lying 4th in the thetford winter series 18-39 yr old 2 hour. All the best Lewisthewhippet :D

Thanks for that, Lewis. Glad to hear you're doing well in the Series :D

I'm hoping that an MM 10 man team's a bit more my level...I felt knackered for a fortnight after that Thetford ride last year. I enjoyed it, but it was my first race for 14 years...

All the best,

Please include a note with your name in the payment as I know some have Paypal accounts in partners / pets / aunties names.

Apparently I've sent my payment to Denise Ambler :shock:

She holds the purse strings! We need a rider for our 4 man team, if anyone fancies having a go please get in touch.

Sorry guys, can't risk being in plaster two weeks before my wedding day, but will be there assisting in the Medical tent to help patch anyone up, and cheer you on :)

Will send my money tomorrow, at pub getting pissed so please remind me if I forget lol

Back