The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you utter his name, he who gave his life, so that we may live ours, you nothing of his work and are not fit to do up the laces on his Axo boots. R.I.P Quasar.

i think the problem with pricing something so rare is there is no precedent for how much it would sell for. a bogo fsr would sell any where between 70 and 150 usually so top end of that really. to get the best price, if thats important, take lots of high res pics and whack it on ebay. nice long auction, offer reasonable postage cost, international postage too. oh and share the link on as many bike sites as you can. its not that people dont want to help its just with so little info its hard to make a call on price.

I think we all got off to a bad start yesterday & for my part in that I'm sorry,but I do still think that people flying into threads where it's clear that people are in need of help & advise with nonsense & random attempts to be funny really don't help & promote the spirit of forums,if yesterday would have been my first experience in an Mtb forum,I would not have returned to the place.....& that says a lot in my option about SOME members..NOT ALL,but some,first impressions & all that!!
FRESH START FOR ME TODAY & TO THE FEW PEOPLE THAT HELPED ME OR TRIED YESTERDAY,THANK YOU!

Should just leave it alone dude....afterall you are asking for advice to go and sell elsewhere to someone off site :D

Oh, the pic thing...post them up for sure, the title of the bike alone links you through Google so a pic wont make much difference. It would be good to see another one :D

jamabikes":1uucspyy said:
i think the problem with pricing something so rare is there is no precedent for how much it would sell for. a bogo fsr would sell any where between 70 and 150 usually so top end of that really. to get the best price, if thats important, take lots of high res pics and whack it on ebay. nice long auction, offer reasonable postage cost, international postage too. oh and share the link on as many bike sites as you can. its not that people dont want to help its just with so little info its hard to make a call on price.
Yea that was my first thought,but having no guide price is really hard.....thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back