A lot of Wheels gone, just Rims & A campag wheel left -

taylorsummers

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Evening everybody,

We have sold the house and have to move in 5 weeks, so a lot of stuff to clear out of the garage. I have quite a few wheels, all prices include postage and are what i would like as cleared funds so either paypal gift or fees paid. If you think some of the prices are high then give me an offer, if they are low then grab em quick :LOL:

Loads of pics are here

http://photobucket.com/craigsbikewheels

Pair of MA40's on Campag hubs, think Athena or Chorus screw on block.good nick. Have tyres which are useable. Circa 95ish i reckon. would like around £60. Now sold

Pair of GP4's on Shimano 105 hubs, 7 speed with Hyperglide 13-23 on them. Early 90's i think. again £60 Now £45 Now sold

Wolber TX profil front wheel, 105 hub. £25 now £20 Now Sold
Wolber TX Profill rear wheel, 105 hub no freewheel body. £15 now £12.50. or both Wolbers for £35 now £28 Now sold

Mavic MA40 on Miche front wheel. good nick. £25 now £22.50 now sold

Mavic Cosmic Elite Rear wheel, with shimano dura ace 8 speed cassette.
£65 now sold

No Name rim on Campag hub, £20

then have a couple of rims both tubular ones.

Ambrosio Montreal Durex rim, 32 hole. hardly used. £25 now £15

Super Champion Competition Silver rim, £20. now £12.50

If anyone wants more than one will do some deals,

Any questions or more pics please let me know,
Cheers
Craig

NakedGav":29g5u5ch said:
Interested in the Comic Elite, what condition are the rim sidewalls and hub bearings in ?

Gav

Alright Gav,

Bearings are good, rims are worn but still loads of miles left in them. It was on my road bike which had less use than my cross bike. Your welcome to come have a look at it if you want or could meet you somewhere.

It's Craig Taylor by the way,
Cheers
Craig :LOL:

latman":31igf4fl said:
Does the 105 rear hub with no freehub body have cones /axle etc ?

Good question, will have to have a look in my garage. Should be somewhere in there.
Will let you know,
Cheers

Craig

Ps I sent your levers yesterday by the way.

taylorsummers":duo2opgu said:
NakedGav":duo2opgu said:
Interested in the Comic Elite, what condition are the rim sidewalls and hub bearings in ?

Gav

Alright Gav,

Bearings are good, rims are worn but still loads of miles left in them. It was on my road bike which had less use than my cross bike. Your welcome to come have a look at it if you want or could meet you somewhere.

It's Craig Taylor by the way,
Cheers
Craig :LOL:

Ha ha, alright mate !
I'm just about to head off for the long weekend but I'll take the wheel.
I'll give you a shout when I get back and come and fetch it.

Cheers

Rims.

Might be interested in the Wolber TX profil, just rims though if you'll split them?

How many holes please?

36 hole. I dont really want to split them, what price were you thinking?? if it is a reasonable price i would just send you the lot. you can do the splitting up :LOL: :LOL:

CHeers
Craig

Back