The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rod_Saetan":r8go63bs said:
SONICDEATH":r8go63bs said:
I'm looking for an around price for the frame not a exact valuation

Between £1 and £389,500.
Iv got to say that out of about 10/15 people today 1 or two have been really helpful to a newbie but the rest of them including you,have made things really hard...if people like you represent this forum then it will die a long slow death,why would anybody new come to this place when it is represented by people like you!
P.s ---- -- ---- --- --- --- ----- ----?

drystonepaul":1f7yemya said:
The reason I asked for a year and a picture is to make the bit of research that I could do to give you some information a little easier.

Is it anything like the one in this thread at all?
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142766
Yes mate that is the same,these things are so rare than when you google it most of the forum threads come up-hence not wanting to make a big deal of all this,because I have a potential buyer!!!
The name of the bike will only really bring a few search results up of any use to you & touting it around the forums on the verge of any sale is not how I like to do my business-hence the low profile-or NOT as the case may be now!
P.s thanks for your help!

Bontrager by Chris King Wheelset

Hi guys,

I have the opportunity of buying a Bontrager by Chris King Wheelset, black hubs with Bontrager racelite rims, and bontrager skewers (9 speed)

Anyone know much about them as i can't seem to find much info anywhere

Also, anyone got any idea of what i should be paying for them?

Thanks guys

dmdmdm":3qsl0ko8 said:
p4pb7681998.jpg

Cost me ''too much'' and I cant even get 300 back! :(

Am I being greedy? :shock:

If it's tidy and not hammered, then it's worth £300.

SONICDEATH":1f9jrvt3 said:
Iv got to say that out of about 10/15 people today 1 or two have been really helpful to a newbie but the rest of them including you,have made things really hard...if people like you represent this forum then it will die a long slow death,why would anybody new come to this place when it is represented by people like you!
P.s ---- -- ---- --- --- --- ----- ----?

Hello there, Hi, charmed.

Apologies if we got off on the wrong foot, my stab at light-hearted humour appears to have gone down about as well as Whitney Houston's last attempt at a quiet night in.

I don't claim to be representative of the forum, but with 20,000 + members I'm reasonably confident it will be around a while, when I joined (one of the first 50 as it happens, not that thats of any import), I wouldn't have guessed it would have become so huge, and so important to this little hobby of ours.

With regard to the value of your bike, I think actually you are better off asking in this thread: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140396 now you have kindly told us the year of manufacture.

No thanks necessary, I'm here to help.

pete_mcc":3fep0qle said:
But your profile says you joined in Dec 2010, that makes you a liar and a phoney!

I have many names, some call me 'Zenith', some call me 'Albatross 320', some call me 'Qyzzyriann', some say my earthly name is unpronounceable, some say I have too many names, some call me 'Derek'.

pete_mcc":3fep0qle said:
SONICDEATH, don't believe a word this person says, instead post your valuation request here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... start=3285

You are not being helpful, if you are representative of this forum I can see it having a long slow death, trouble-maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back