The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dmdmdm":2cp41fmp said:
p4pb7681998.jpg

Cost me ''too much'' and I cant even get 300 back! :(

Am I being greedy? :shock:

I don't even know what I'm looking at, totally twisting my melon man :? :shock:

That's a GT? Ti? With upside down, short-travel forks, beefy kit, 26" or 24" wheels? One disc, one V, almost a BMX, but so much more ... I thought I hated it, but I'm pretty sure I love it :LOL:

Re: 1997 Marin Rift Zone (almost as new!) moved form Retro M

davetronic":3fb13qyu said:
......and is totally original except for having a shorter stem(?) that holds the handlebars.................

Just found the original handlebar thingy............I think the shop had changed it for a shorter one to suit me.
Ta
Dave

Attachments

• 2012-02-17 13.53.50 (1024x768).jpg
    2012-02-17 13.53.50 (1024x768).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 666
dmdmdm":gndkxyfd said:
identiti p45, marzocchi shiver 100mm
24inch wheels(14mm/20mm axles)
bmx/trials/dh mixed bits

That'll help somebody help you, afraid I can't offer much more than I've definitely decided it looks ace! ;)

American classic Equipment Purple anodised seatpost 1991/92?

Hi I'm wondering if anyone would hazard a guess on a fair price for a American classic Equipment Purple anodised seatpost 1991/92? In good condition for it's age, the balck paint on the clamp is starting to flake off, but structurally sound, some scratches from use to the anodising but nothing major and all on the bottom third of the post. 35cm long, never been cut, 27.2mm width

AmericanClassicSeatpost

Thanks[/img]

American classic Equipment Purple anodised seatpost 1991/92?

Hi I'm wondering if anyone would hazard a guess on a fair price for a American classic Equipment Purple anodised seatpost 1991/92? In good condition for it's age, the balck paint on the clamp is starting to flake off, but structurally sound, some scratches from use to the anodising but nothing major and all on the bottom third of the post. 35cm long, never been cut, 27.2mm width

Thanks

Attachments

• 20120217_182950 (Large).jpg
    20120217_182950 (Large).jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 647
Right......whats it worth?

Probably the wrong place-- & sorry to all who have tried to help!
I'll try again!!
Hi-everyone I'm new to this place & hope you brilliant lot in the know could give me some advise-I'm the very proud owner lf a specialized Fsr s-works team DH frame,parted with the bits I had on the build & I now just sleep with the frame-lol,love it that much,but iv decided to sell the frame & it won't get used again (my downhill days have gone) so...question is anyone know the value of a this frame-it has all its original pars & decals (peeling a bit),with the original fox vanila rc,any sort of price range would really help me make a decision!!

drystonepaul":3w35psj8 said:
Do you have any photos of the frame and/or a year of production?
It'd really help in terms of a valuation.
I do have a pic but it's not really relevant to the value as I'm looking for an around price for the frame not a exact valuation,it's in avarage to good condition,im sure I posted the year...but it's been a really long day on here!!!!!
Yr2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back