1994 DEAN Titanium

:D :D Finally...!

Got round finishing version 1.0 of my 1994 Dean Ti :cool: with the M737 cassette I got from Ollytron :) .
And I was even able to take my titanium beauty out for a spin (in light rain).
As I'm waiting for nicer weather to take quality pics, I just took my mobile phone, so here's a (low-res) impression:

p4pb7728738.jpg

p4pb7728737.jpg

The specs of this version 1.0:

Frame: 1994 Dean Ti
Headset: Chris King
Fork: Pace RC30
Hubs: XT M732 (rear)/M735 (front)
Rims: Mavic M231
Tyres: IRC Mythos Kevlar
Brakes: Ritchey cantis
Break levers: Ritchey Comp
Canti hanger: Ritchey
Front and rear mech: XT M739
Shifters: XT M739
Cassette: XT M737
BB: Shimano BB-UN72
Cranks: Specialized forged
Seatpost: Syncros (to be replaced by a Dean Ti post, as soon as I figure out how to securely tighten the single bolt clamp :roll: )
Seat: Flite alpes
Stem Ringle Zooka
Bars: ControlTech
Skewers: Ringle Holey Stix

Some additional shots... :cool: :D

p4pb7728740.jpg

p4pb7728744.jpg

p4pb7728742.jpg

p4pb7728745.jpg

:cool:

Me too. Fantastic build.

I think the Pace forks look great, good choice. The Ti seatpost will finish it off very well.

Love it, well done.

me too....that looks like it will be a joy to ride!.....the world needs more radial front wheels too..... :D

Very nice Dean :cool:

I always liked the DEAN graphics. They add some colour to the Ti.

Manitou: Didn't you try using a steerer from another brand?

Dean Ti

Thanks for your comments :D .

This bike rides extremely well (at least the on road miles I've done so far): light 'n' smooth, not a sound (only of the freewheel when not pedaling but looking at the bike while passing large shopping windows :LOL: ...)

Went out again shortly today:

p4pb7732959.jpg

Wrt the Manitou steerer: I haven't been after a longer steerer since I kinda like the Pace forks :cool: .

kaos, my man, you're 100% right: I'm looking for a nice set of silver RF Turbines for this one, but I was just to eager to ride it and I had these cranks lying around... ;)

Back