East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

;)

14kfz7r.jpg

okee dokey mr ed
I am currently building up a 95` Blizzard but have given up on finding a steerer for the rockshocks so have just bought some scruffy but unused Ti spinner forks....can think what the ti stands for as they weigh 900g :shock:
I am off to Ludlow at the crack of dawn on Sat to collect a Gilera DNA for my daughter Chloe who had her red one written off in Dec in a rear shunt from a nissan Micra :roll: the new one is white not red though so not as cool
I aim to be back in Derby at lunchtime and can squeeze a ride in then if anyone is free....
Alternatively I can get one in Sunday morning ??
over to you guys... :D

Hi guys, i know i've been on the fringes of things with regards to rides, but would be interested in joining you for a ride this weekend if your up for it. Will keep my eyes open for any updates. :D

great :D

Not sure if I can get out this weekend - but I *might* be able to. I'll be in touch :D

weather's looking good both sat afternoon and all day sunday

Looking like either is good for me, although i'll have to let the wife know which day, so that she can plan the weekend around it. ;)

I've been allowed an early morning sunday if anyone's keen. John suggested somewhere exotic, so Ticknall sounds good :LOL: Will have a think anyway. I need to be back late morning though.

Back