What football teams do we support ?

I was born and raised on Teeside, so I've followed Middlesbrough through thin and thinner.

My world view was seriously challenged a few years ago when they won the Carling Cup.

xizang":2pov9ecd said:
Football :twisted: Is that the game where over-paid nancy boys kick a spherical object around a field, shower together, taking it in turns to pick up the soap, jump in their sports cars, drive at 150mph, get pulled over, get let off, pick up a hooker, then go home to their money-grabbing girlfriends. I could go on but you may, by now, have gathered that I too don't do football :evil:

GENIUS!!
Hit the nail on the head there matey!
Football does not get watched in my house, cr*p sport! :evil:

Bunch of overpaid idiots, £100k a week, pah, give it all to our doctors, nurses, police force, fire men etc etc I say :D

What a great time to ask the question of footy teams.

BLUE ARMY! BLUE ARMY! BLUE ARMY! BLUE ARMY! BLUE ARMY!

Oh!Man City, got carried away for a moment.

Al.

Hi Pickle, just read your message.

Well of course you dont like footy you live in Lincoln :D

Al.

football football football only gay men play and like that game real women lovin men that are red blooded and enjoy life to the full ride moutain bikes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: the thing is its true :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

xizang":qxcn6iyn said:
Football :twisted: Is that the game where over-paid nancy boys kick a spherical object around a field, shower together, taking it in turns to pick up the soap, jump in their sports cars, drive at 150mph, get pulled over, get let off, pick up a hooker, then go home to their money-grabbing girlfriends. I could go on but you may, by now, have gathered that I too don't do football :evil:

May I ditto that :!: :LOL:

Back