Klein Adroit Storm Custom Finished

Ductape":1m9kfnhb said:
any123":1m9kfnhb said:
Ductape":1m9kfnhb said:
unkleGsif":1m9kfnhb said:

Agreed, why the stereotype stating all USA people are Grit and corndog eaters who don't know anything?

Ruthless...

With statements like that, the OP deserves what he gets.....

I'm not ruthless it's the yanks telling me I have fake bike and then trying to teach me etiquette

Point well made..See how in your sentence you categorize everyone from the United States (you use the slang word "Yanks") as calling your bike a fake. I am from the United States of America and I have not called your bike a fake. No it is not all the Yanks (People from the USA) calling your bike a fake, although there are a few people from the USA who want to educate.

Also for what it is worth, I don't think I have ever had grits in my life, and it has been at least a decade since my last corndog.

Funny that is what you think when you visualize American cuisine. Do you eat a lot of fish and chips or Sheppards pie? I guess that is what I visualize as UK foods.....

Nothing wrong with fish and chips and defo nothing wrong with shepards pie. I might even try a hot dog or corn dog. But do not sir slag off fish and chips. Now that is being ruthless

Yea i think you can stamp it, paint it, call it what ever you want, it's your bike at the end of the day.
Anyone who was an avid mtb fanatic in the 90's will see straight through this thing anyway as there isnt a single thing on that bike thats period correct.
It is a nice homage to the original storm paint jobs though and I,m sure it would put a smile on Tinker's face if he saw it :)
Andy hows the build comming along? any new pics?

I await my front mech and two double ended straddle cables. I cant put chain on till mech arrives and can't do brakes till straddle arrives

Do you like shepards pie or fish and chips

Thanks andy

any123":2bkd4rb5 said:
I await my front mech and two double ended straddle cables. I cant put chain on till mech arrives and can't do brakes till straddle arrives

Do you like shepards pie or fish and chips

Thanks andy

I have some cable clamps that you could use to convert a normal straddle wire to a dual-ended one. Used to be used quite often with BMX AD990 brakes to mount them on the forks. I'll bring a couple along to the Lakes ride if they would be useful to you in the future, let me know.

Blimey, there's certainly some reading on this thread. Not sure that all of it is particularly educational and there's certainly a few who have contributed a one liner not to inform but merely to stir the pot.

That aside, nationality isn't relevant so let's tone down the casual (and lazy) stereotyping.

I think (in fact I know!) if it leaves the factory with Adroit on it then its an Adroit.

ededwards":aixa0ku0 said:
Blimey, there's certainly some reading on this thread. Not sure that all of it is particularly educational and there's certainly a few who have contributed a one liner not to inform but merely to stir the pot.

That aside, nationality isn't relevant so let's tone down the casual (and lazy) stereotyping.

yes but ed i have a 7 page topic, but i will be a gentleman and apologise

thanks andy

Back