IBIS MOJO -- UPDATE 29/04/08

perfect!
here is mine. now it has an xtr 952 crankset.. i "should" be riding a medium but the small performs so well i can get myself to buy another frame.

Attachments

• mojoweb5.jpg
    mojoweb5.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,504
Sithlord":12v3z4ud said:
just been on the first outing with the IBIS, built slightly differently than previous post,. It rides really really well, very please with the build, the forks and stem will be sprayed to match the frame, so the red is only temporary but I still thinks it looks nice... the brakes were a bit of a surprise having been riding on discs for the last few years, the gears were spot on , and its the first time I have used Suntour XC pro running gear, and I have to say it preformed faultless ... your comments would be appreciated...

Si

Good to see that is being used where it is made for. Great to learn it rides really well.

I don't know whether I would go for a colour matching Ibis stem. Paint on ti misses the essence of ti a bit. Could also imagine that instead a matching, a contrasting colour for the forks could be sweet. Only my 2cts, but you are asking for opinions. Interesting to see how what you plan turns out.

Are you running a self energizing brake at the rear??

The Stem is an alloy IBIS one, that will be sprayed up, and yes the rear brakes are the XC Pro SEs...with ceramic pads and mavic ceramic crossmaxs.. ;)

Very nice :)

Just a thought but, you are using ceramic brake pads aren't you :?

Could have something to do with the braking issue

Sithlord":2nmro09d said:
The Stem is an alloy IBIS one, that will be sprayed up,

Ooh, it is an alloy one ...cover it with paint! A thick layer! :LOL:

Never knew Ibis did aluminium stems :roll:

I like your bike alot, great colour along with black bits, and those tyres with the red lines make the bike look sweet. What tyres are them and what sizes please, you got me interested in them lol

Everytime i come in here (this thread) and watch this orange "thing", my keyboard gets drooled, and my hands start shaking, can´t write anything useful... ok, time to close this window... :LOL: :LOL:

Oh yes!

That looks really good now. I would leave the forks red (2p).

Mud makes bikes look so much better in my opinion :LOL:

Back