Roberts 1994 Argos Respray Frame & Record Titanium Group

Thanks guys, glad you approve.

Pics in the SUN!

6885771983_9d70fc6f05_b.jpg

6885767627_87e66b36b6_b.jpg

funnily I like more the look of the bike with the black wheelset - although I love the Shamals more :shock: maybe the pink decals dont match the blueish frame :roll:
never the less a great bike :cool:

Roberts

magas":3gtwgcnn said:
second page and no comments :roll:

the frame, the parts and the build documentation are :cool: very well done :)

rear brake cable cover to long

saddle not level !!!!

otherwise superb !!!!

Top bike! Argos have done a great job of re-creating the classic Roberts 1980s paint job. I hope you enjoy riding it as much as we've all enjoyed looking at it.

Mark.

Liking that sir !! Top Job.

If it were mine I would run it with ambrosio nemesis wheelset. That's not knocking your choice though....

There's a few good retro moderns on this site and the roberts is right up there, quality frameset. Like the fade.

best wring it out now

@orbeas. The rear brake cable has to run on the driveside before looping back to the non driveside to go into the rear brake. Hence why it seems so long, it needs to be for the braking to be smooth. Not sure why roberts put the cable guides on the driveside to be honest.

And the saddle doesn't look level because the ground is sloping. :)

Fantastic build. I recently bought very similar parts for my bike, I'm amazed you did that for a grand !! NOS shamals ! I have a couple of titanium pairs but not nos (let me know if you ever want to sell them !) Mid to late '90's titanium record stuff is lovely :cool:

Latest posts

Back