Kona, Caramba, and xc 600!!

d'oh - I was just going to chip in as I have some for sale... oh well. Let me know if you need another pair :D

I have a set as well. They are awesome!

Caramba1800.jpg

(not for sale)

caramba crank

to Dhphat: I was number two in that auction. If I'd known it was a fellow retrobiker I wouldn't have bid it up so much. I hope those Caramba's look great on that frame.

Re: caramba crank

David Gibson":2lpexbc6 said:
to Dhphat: I was number two in that auction. If I'd known it was a fellow retrobiker I wouldn't have bid it up so much. I hope those Caramba's look great on that frame.

its okay that seems to be what they go for now a days any way. I almost posted them in the ebay section but convinced my self it was a bad a idea.

caramba's

I've been wanting an orange-colored Caramba for awhile but when I saw the gold one I said to myself that I could settle for that color. About an hour before the Caramba auction ended I found an orange-colored Race face Turbine and was about to not even bother with the Caramba. I then convinced myself that I could have both 'just in case'.
Anyway, I did buy the Race Face and am more than happy with what happened. So we both got what we wanted in the end.

The XC600s are awesome too btw. Looking forward to see everything come together :)

thanks man! i should have two coming together shortly. My Yo is getting painted but all the anno goodness is waiting for it, and the kona just needs a few more lil bits.

Back