Mountain Mayhem 2012 - Entries submitted

Right, after looking at this i'm afraid it's a no go for me. The Thetford Summer Enduro is the weekend after and a hell of alot cheaper. Good luck to the teams that take part though!

REKIBorter":2gfci3um said:
Sorted, thank you Jussa.

No worries, looking forward to it, and also looking forward to meeting up with the rest of the team :) I trust we will have some pre race meets? discus tactics, food provisions, choice of beer ;) At least as my fiance form part of the Medical Cover for the event we will get looked after in the event injury, broken nail, stubbed toe etc :)

Jussa":1t6tjtrz said:
I trust we will have some pre race meets? discus tactics, food provisions, choice of beer ;) ...

Most of the ten man and at least half of the four man teams will be at the National Series meet on the 24th March at Brandon Country Park. Would be great to introduce them to you.

REKIBorter":2t1hnhwk said:
Jussa":2t1hnhwk said:
I trust we will have some pre race meets? discus tactics, food provisions, choice of beer ;) ...

Most of the ten man and at least half of the four man teams will be at the National Series meet on the 24th March at Brandon Country Park. Would be great to introduce them to you.

We are a reet friendly bunch :cool:

Welcome aboard.

REKIBorter":3goedpii said:
Jussa":3goedpii said:

Cool would be good to meet, i've been plodding the trails in Thetford Forest for some time now but more for pleasure etc, did enter the Mud Sweat & Gear Series in the 40+ catagory ;) but really looking forward to MM, and will come along on the 24th :)

Jussa :)

Jussa":1htatdtv said:
REKIBorter":1htatdtv said:
Jussa":1htatdtv said:

Cool would be good to meet, i've been plodding the trails in Thetford Forest for some time now but more for pleasure etc, did enter the Mud Sweat & Gear Series in the 40+ catagory ;) but really looking forward to MM, and will come along on the 24th :)

On a side a fair few of us, myself included, ride out from Brandon/Thetford fairly frequently :)

letmetalktomark":1zfg167k said:
Jussa":1zfg167k said:
REKIBorter":1zfg167k said:
Jussa":1zfg167k said:

On a side a fair few of us, myself included, ride out from Brandon/Thetford fairly frequently :)

Would be good to hook up, anyone out this Sunday?

Myself and letmetalktomark were at BCP last Sunday. Looking to see which parts of the woods have survived the carnage of tree harvesting. The snow was still laying last weekend, with this weeks warmer weather it will be a bit sloppy up there. Here are some pics we took > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186959

We will need to do some further recces' of the routes for the national meet in the next few weeks. The more locals that know the route the better.

Quite happy to come out and assist, however most my knowledge of the area comes from getting lost :)

Back