Intense Tazer FS 1999 – Finished!!!! Pics on page 5

-Alex2-":3imas0u2 said:
I will kill anyone in the world for that frame. Make that everyone. Tell me we have a deal :shock:.

Hmmm.... Let me think about that one! ;)

That's a damn cool bike you have there, used to have one myself that I still miss! :(

beepbeep":1y6zwsye said:
-Alex2-":1y6zwsye said:
I will kill anyone in the world for that frame. Make that everyone. Tell me we have a deal :shock:.

Hmmm.... Let me think about that one! ;)

That's a damn cool bike you have there, used to have one myself that I still miss! :(

Thank you!

The blue paint on your Tazer makes me wonder if it was one of the '99 Haro team bikes, maybe Mike King's?

If you want to get extra stoked to ride it, check out the 2001 DVD 'Evolution' with Kirt Voreis.

-Alex2-":2mq827lq said:
The blue paint on your Tazer makes me wonder if it was one of the '99 Haro team bikes, maybe Mike King's?

If you want to get extra stoked to ride it, check out the 2001 DVD 'Evolution' with Kirt Voreis.

Be cool if it was an ex-team bike, not sure how it'd end up Sweden, but you never know... You're right about getting stoked on Evolution! Found this youtube link, Tazers everywhere!! :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zI0Rr-eQr0

Wheels are finished now and the build has begun, very excited so far! :p
Sorry but no more pics until it's finished.

Haha it's funny cause there's only one Tazer in the video ;). It's a bit of a Voreis fanboy video, he travels the World Cups with Peaty, visits Lopes and does a slopestyle comp, then gets his own section.

Makes me wonder why they say early Tazers are so fragile...did he just get a lot of replacements over the year??

beepbeep:
No updates? I thought you were close to finishing but I guess we all have to be patient lol...Mines going to take many months.

dmdmdm":3afgd6q3 said:
beepbeep:
No updates? I thought you were close to finishing but I guess we all have to be patient lol...Mines going to take many months.

Funny, I've just read your post after installing the cranks, brakes and bars. It's been ages since I've had time alone with my Tazer, life seems to have a habit of getting in the way... :x

Shouldn't be long now hopefully. There's a couple of small hiccups (as always) that need fixing and then it's a question of setting up the Airlines and putting the finishing touches on.

I'll keep you posted! :D

Can't wait to see this finished. My Tazer HT frame turned up last week, looking for further inspiration for the build!

Back