BoTM Feb 2012 'Aluminium Special' - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
13":1tu07z1p said:
Baulz":1tu07z1p said:
I would like to add my nearly NOS 1992 Mountain Cycles San Andreas.

MC1.jpg

MC3.jpg
"nearly new old stock" thats text book nos IMO :D ........alright maybe some nos aberwall is all it needs.
its getting my vote for sure!

mine too! was going to enter one of my Sannies,not now! :D

well seeing as it's a special month, and the rules permit me entering it.
this month really needs an rc100. so yet again. seeing as i'll never be able to enter it again.

Attachments

• NWA-Rivington-04.jpg
    NWA-Rivington-04.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 708
  • P1010243-1.jpg
    P1010243-1.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 708
About time I threw in I guess, smattering of modern bits still on it at the moment though, but there's a full box of m95* and some ti lovelies awaiting a bit of time for a rebuild...

As it stands, hands down the finest, most sublime handling bike I've ever had the pleasure of riding :cool: Not that I imagine that'll win many votes in this incredible line-up :LOL:

My beloved Ibis Alibi, mine from new in November '97 when I bought the frame out of the boot of the importers car in a motorway services in Birmingham, as he was on his way to Bath to collect back the MBUK test bike!

SDC12234-1.jpg

SDC12251.jpg

SDC12057.jpg

NWA-GoytValley-December-15.jpg

Yeah, I think I was lucky to find the WRA's. I think they go very well with the Pace. They along with the Mavic mech go well I think.

The WRA's are a really nice crank though I think. Not many about from what I've seen.

Ally":1iajtaa8 said:
Yeah, I think I was lucky to find the WRA's. I think they go very well with the Pace. They along with the Mavic mech go well I think.

The WRA's are a really nice crank though I think. Not many about from what I've seen.

I think the Mavic Road mech is AWESOME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back