55cm Road frame

a large 54cm steel tig'd frame bike with full 105 5700 and planet x wheels and other bits and full sks mudguards and rack the bike has done 300 miles total and was built march last year ;) sound interesting :D

Condor Pista frame suitable for single speed

Condor Pista...so steel in the main...so ideal for single speed as per your wheel thread....comes with Trek OCLV Carbon forks and M Parts threadless headset.....55cm square...drilled for brakes front and rear...brazings for rear brake cables and also for a drinks bottle.

Frame is gloss black...was recently powder coated and has not been used since....no dings or dents

Forks are a lovely shade of purple...a little scratch near the fork crown but otherwise no blemishes and lovely alloy dropouts

Frame is 1900g and forks are 553g

if you are interested...i will take pics...and happy to post.....might even be able to include a BB and chainset......also a rear wheel.....Halo Aerorage....32h......not the best wheel in the world but its ok and i won't ask the world for it....its flip flop...so you could put two single speed cogs on either side.

cannondale king":lh74zqdu said:
a large 54cm steel tig'd frame bike with full 105 5700 and planet x wheels and other bits and full sks mudguards and rack the bike has done 300 miles total and was built march last year ;) sound interesting :D

Sounds interesting, interested in splitting? Pics? Price?

Re: Condor Pista frame suitable for single speed

sawston_vulcan":2ivvykd0 said:
Condor Pista...so steel in the main...so ideal for single speed as per your wheel thread....comes with Trek OCLV Carbon forks and M Parts threadless headset.....55cm square...drilled for brakes front and rear...brazings for rear brake cables and also for a drinks bottle.

Frame is gloss black...was recently powder coated and has not been used since....no dings or dents

Forks are a lovely shade of purple...a little scratch near the fork crown but otherwise no blemishes and lovely alloy dropouts

Frame is 1900g and forks are 553g

if you are interested...i will take pics...and happy to post.....might even be able to include a BB and chainset......also a rear wheel.....Halo Aerorage....32h......not the best wheel in the world but its ok and i won't ask the world for it....its flip flop...so you could put two single speed cogs on either side.

Now that sounds like it could very well be a go-er... Some pics would be fab. Thanks!

Jackytwoshoes":r07c1es9 said:
cannondale king":r07c1es9 said:

Sounds interesting, interested in splitting? Pics? Price?

not intrested in splitting if i sell it id sell her whole or keep her as i dont have time to get stuck with parts mate :cool:

il get pics up tomorrow

Back