Klein Adroit Storm Custom Finished

Its fine that you can't see the difference in the downtube or the cable stops.
Just don't tell others that they're the same.

On the subject of catalogues: I think most will agree that catalogues differ in some degree from the actual product lines sold.

Air pressure

Everyone knows the entire fake adroit story. You aren't clever regurgitating it.

Let's see your bikes.

Looks to me like you have 3x 1997 Adroits, all 3 can run v brakes, have the MC2 system and a seperate seat clamp etc...

Its true, most 1996 badged Adroits where in fact Attitude frames with Strata forks, not many had the "real" 2" downtube. MC2 Adroits only had boron carbon in the Strata forks, unlike MC1 Adroits which also had boron carbon wrapped round the rear stays.

My 6 pence worth :)

thesneaker":1tpqzr5l said:
Looks to me like you have 3x 1997 Adroits, all 3 can run v brakes, have the MC2 system and a seperate seat clamp etc...

Its true, most 1996 badged Adroits where in fact Attitude frames with Strata forks, not many had the "real" 2" downtube. MC2 Adroits only had boron carbon in the Strata forks, unlike MC1 Adroits which also had boron carbon wrapped round the rear stays.

My 6 pence worth :)

Well done, Mr. Sneaker!

I think the silver brakes/levers look great on this colour! I kinda like the choice of shifters and rear mech too (I always loved them for racing purpose back in the day when I rode modern stuff ;) ), but are you keeping the green XO mech?

to me this is a great Klein with an awesome paint! But that's maybee cause I don't know anything about boring, uhm boron carbon and the differences between Adrifts and Tatti-tudes... ;)
Don't take this last comment to seriously mates, just trying to lighten the mood on this thread!

GoldenEraMTB":ullm226s said:
yo-Nate-y":ullm226s said:
My god the lot of you have massive signatures. Welly welly well!

:LOL:

Interesting reading, in this thread.

Yea hope we have that all sorted then! so was it a 92 pulse with 97 mantra paint or something???

Anyway looks good and seems it has some good Klein company in the garage!

Not 100% on the forks would love to see a set of judys or mag 21's with that paint job!

Fantastic to look at none the less :D

personally i have no clue as to the specifics of what it is, but from what i can see andy has built yet another beautiful bike.

i always like andy's builds because he doesn't respect some of the 'rules' that others live and die by! (myself included) he builds bikes as he wants them and has the balls to ride these very highly specced bikes in our awful conditions without getting upset about it!

get a frame, lavish attention on it, put some of the nicest parts on it, and ride it (in the mud!) like you stole it!!

fairplay andy, another cool build! :cool: :D

Back