Best place for DU bushes?

jskdog

Senior Retro Guru
I ordered a replacement bush kit for my fox alps 5 shock from Mojo unfortunately they sent the wrong size bush out (the sleeve that slides into the shock eye) it is too short and doesn't run the full length of the eyelet. I contacted Mojo straight away and just got a reply saying the alps runs a different size.....yes I know that and I thought they would considering I told them what bike it was for!!!! Not sure if they are going to send some out as their reply was very vague (really not impressed with them) So anyway any ideas where I could get some whilst I try and reesolve this with Mojo?

Phone them and moan about the lack of knowledge of their own product range and insist they sort it asap. I take it that the message was an email?
01633 615815

Yeah it's been through email, i'll ring them tommorow (thanks for the number) really dissapointed that they didn't realise the shock dimensions. They specifically ask for the bike and year so they should know that the raven has a funny width shock!!!I understood they knew about these things but obviously not!It really annoyed me how in their reply they informed me that the alps has a funny size du bush?????It will get sorted but if I can get one whilst I do it I can get the bike ready.

Back