Klein Adroit Storm Custom Finished

I think you will have to get some more pics under your belt. I know for a fact that mine is an adroit due to the fact that it was a koi adroit with original paint from 1996, but i got it replayed by jon due to the fact that i already have a koi original sitting in my attic.

Pics of both will appear in a mo

thanks andy

2 adroits

1 attitude

1 Adroit reprayed

web.jpg

This is NOS adroit

web.jpg

This original 1996 koi

web.jpg

web.jpg

this is attitude gator and sunburst

web.jpg

This is my resprayed new adroit storm project

I think this clears that little matter up and can safely say my storm adroit is an adroit.

2 adroits

1 attitude

1 Adroit reprayed

web.jpg

This original 1996 koi

web.jpg

This is NOS adroit

web.jpg

web.jpg

this is attitude gator and sunburst

web.jpg

This is my resprayed new adroit storm project

I think this clears that little matter up and can safely say my storm adroit is an adroit.

AirPressure":3jo60vdb said:
Actually you proved my point.

The top two photos (Koi and plain yellow) are MC2 Attitude frames

So you are saying klein sent these out from the factory with the wrong badge on

any123":j8j2dpse said:
AirPressure":j8j2dpse said:

Correct. Its fairly common knowledge that there are very few "actual" 1996 Adroits. Most of them are Attitude frames painted as Adroits. All part of or a result of the Trek buyout the previous year.

AirPressure":3rxp571m said:
any123":3rxp571m said:
AirPressure":3rxp571m said:

Correct. Its fairly common knowledge that there are very few "actual" 1996 Adroits. Most of them are Attitude frames painted as Adroits. All part of or a result of the Trek buyout the previous year.

I have never heard so much nonsense. you are telling me that you walk into a shop to buy an adroit and it says adroit and you pay for an adroit and they give you an attitude. I'm having non of it.

Klein experts come out the woodwork and inform me of wether this man is mad or i'm on drugs and missing something. I can't for the life of me see an american company taking the risk of being sued to death for mis selling a bike.

Interesting discussion. I am sure I have heard of this situation before, later Attitudes being identified as Adroits, but I don't pretend to be an expert so you can't take my word for it. Have a look through the Klein archive catalogues and see if that throws up any help.

Jonrock, thesneaker, any ideas?

Back