1992 Mountain Cycle San Andreas * Updated pics page 3

Absolutely beautiful bike. Hope you don't mind but I just had to remove the stand from this great pic.... ;)

Attachments

• MC1.1.jpg
    MC1.1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,266
beepbeep":zsflsf1a said:
Absolutely beautiful bike. Hope you don't mind but I just had to remove the stand from this great pic.... ;)

Looks good. It was some scrap metal in the yard that barely held it up. I was so nervous, it was windy and the bike was swaying the entire time.

13":rjzg0i90 said:
nutcase-retro":rjzg0i90 said:
13, we need gil m to copy those decal's of yours in the name of M/C San Andreas. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

agree, looking to get some made here in OZ

not really comfortable sending them o/s as they are nos and i bought them in 1999 and even then they were pretty much the last knowen set (according to mountaincycle).

IM in the Q if you get some made :cool: :D ;)

Got my vote for BOTM. It's absolutely stunning. If you ever get bored of it Baulz I'll give it a good home in the UK :LOL:

Awesome!! such a great bike to win botm. good to see a san andreas take the win.
pretty close in the end. :D

are those the 1.9 smokes? they look like the skinny ones. congrats on the botm win, fully deserved, and it had my vote also.

Nice

Hi All absoloutley love the bike i have just discovered this forum and i have a San Andreas think its 92 as soon as i get a min i will take some pics and upload them for you all to look at.

Re: Nice

Glassman":18r1y2mq said:
Hi All absoloutley love the bike i have just discovered this forum and i have a San Andreas think its 92 as soon as i get a min i will take some pics and upload them for you all to look at.

yes! do it! the more Sannies the better it will be.

Back