1992 Mountain Cycle San Andreas * Updated pics page 3

We were playing around with the bike yesterday and wondered just how loud it would be too ride. Between the clunky noise of the floating rotors, then everything amplified by the monocoque frame, I bet you could hear the bike from miles away! Maybe it needs a Tioga disk too :D

Damn it. I need to stop looking at these San Andreas pics. Having owned one BITD I keep getting drawn back to your thread.

Trying to reign in my spending and NOT buy a San Andreas frame and a Funk...

Wow!!! This is something! : ))))))

From the size and year of those disc brakes, they will with no doubt open some eyes in this forum about the "retro" status of them.

A couple more...

MC6.jpg

MC7.jpg

nutcase-retro":16p9m338 said:
13, we need gil m to copy those decal's of yours in the name of M/C San Andreas. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'd take some for my beer fridge. :cool:

nutcase-retro":13v319vc said:
13, we need gil m to copy those decal's of yours in the name of M/C San Andreas. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

agree, looking to get some made here in OZ

not really comfortable sending them o/s as they are nos and i bought them in 1999 and even then they were pretty much the last knowen set (according to mountaincycle).

Baulz":38810lf9 said:
nutcase-retro":38810lf9 said:

I'd take some for my beer fridge. :cool:

...says the man with a set on his mountaincycle already ;)

Latest posts

Back