Chas Roberts D.O.G.S B.O.L.O.X-catalogue scans too...

andrewl":3rhzodli said:
Woodsman":3rhzodli said:
I'll put up a post or start a new thread when I get it, probably before xmas!

Yeah, what I mean't in register was a email type group, on here maybe. It could have been useful in designing my Dogs', iron out any long term weaknesses - if any, tube specs etc at the design stage. A bit late for me, as it was due to be started this week!

Now that this thread has floated to the top again, did anyone set up a register or start a thread for the Roberts bikes? I wouldn't mine knowing how many DOGS BOLX are still out there.

I'd like to know more about the Stratos too...

mmmmmmmmm a stratos........now that excites me.....a very rare species... :cool:

WANTED.........TIOGA DISC DRIVE..., does anyone have a nice disc drive in good condition already built up...?

Attachments

• dd2_148.jpg
    dd2_148.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,050
Time for a change..., spec changes imminent.. :?

Attachments

• 100_0792.JPG
    100_0792.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 1,023
  • 100_0784.JPG
    100_0784.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,023
  • THE LEGEND THEY CALL THE D.O.G.S  B.O.L.O.X.jpg
    THE LEGEND THEY CALL THE D.O.G.S B.O.L.O.X.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 1,024
Steel.....never dates..., would be nice to upgrade the brakes, front mech, perhaps some wider tyres, and disc wheel...., :oops:

Attachments

• MBUKsteel2720.jpg
    MBUKsteel2720.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 986
Just revamped mine too... Got all the bits just yet to bolt them on :cool:

daj":rrgkd8k5 said:
Just revamped mine too... Got all the bits just yet to bolt them on :cool:

Look forward to seeing it when you have bolted all the bits on, feel free to add a pic, the more the merrier... :cool:

A very good read this thread. Perhaps a British frame should have more British parts on it? Like X-Lite?
:D

tintin40":21rogaxh said:
A very good read this thread. Perhaps a British frame should have more British parts on it? Like X-Lite?
:D

Cheers tintin..., it has a Ringle front hub, and a Hope rear, id like a Pace carbon ft hub to match the fork, or a Hope would do.

The bars are Pace Renthal, and i think a suitable X-lite seatpost might do the trick, in a nice silver polished finish, with a black top clamp.

If i save the disc drive for my "Dave Hemmings special", then i will probably run a matching Hope front hub, to the rear i already have.

Brake levers could be X-lite chicken stixs, with a durace lever and pauls clamp...?..... :? what do you think...?

That would just leave cranks and rings...? Middleburn cranks and rings or Pace rings...???... :?

sinnerman said:
If i save the disc drive for my "Dave Hemmings special", then i will probably run a matching Hope front hub, to the rear i already have.

Brake levers could be X-lite chicken stixs, with a durace lever and pauls clamp...?..... :? what do you think...?

That would just leave cranks and rings...? Middleburn cranks and rings or Pace rings...???... :?

A Dave H special sounds good. Looking forward to pictures. Like Chicken stix. Middleburn all the way for me. Had lots BITD

Back