New Date & Venue for NE & Yorks national

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
There have been some changes to the calender, mainly our national and the recce.

The NE & Yorks national has been moved to the 7th of July and is now in Reeth, Swaledale.

Ive also made the Reeth ride on the 9th of June a recce for the route, there will be an earlier ride to Reece the route that will be announced at a later date.

Check it out Here

thanks kaya

Matthews":hjv9hbel said:
Bugger , I'm in the North York Moors area competing in LR, too many hobbies.
Matthew

Don't worry there'll be a more than one recce, so you'll be able see what your missing ;)
see ya soon

Sounds good!

2 mins walk from Dales Mountain biking - ace place to visit.

Nothng else round there though!!

Hopefully we'll be riding down Gunnerside Gill, the best downhill I have ever ridden in my life. Please?

Rob Atkin":33jtpt3k said:
Sounds good!

Hopefully we'll be riding down Gunnerside Gill, the best downhill I have ever ridden in my life. Please?

Do you mean theres nothing else in Reeth ?

I thought of using the Dales MTB center as a starting point as we normally ride from there, but I would think the amount of people would swamp them.

As for Gunnerside....... you'll have to wait and see ;) :LOL:

kaya":17oh779k said:
Rob Atkin":17oh779k said:
Sounds good!

I thought of using the Dales MTB center as a starting point as we normally ride from there, but I would think the amount of people would swamp them.

I'm sure if you contacted Dales MTB they would welcome everybody if it's a special event. Probably best not to park there as they don't have loads of space but they have an ace cafe and are a great bunch. I've stayed there and could not have been made more welcome.

Rob Atkin":ky69cnb9 said:
kaya":ky69cnb9 said:
Rob Atkin":ky69cnb9 said:
Sounds good!

I'm sure if you contacted Dales MTB they would welcome everybody if it's a special event. Probably best not to park there as they don't have loads of space but they have an ace café and are a great bunch. I've stayed there and could not have been made more welcome.

Agree about the café but there at the wrong end of the valley for the lunch stop.

Back