my dinnerchairs.

Re: Furniture...

Defiant":3i14maji said:
Tomahawk kid":3i14maji said:
especially verner Panton.

like this;

vernerpanton.jpg

my dinnerchairs.
Yeah just like that are they the Vitra re isues or the miller /feldbaum types .They dont look very glossy in the photos so I assume the're Vitra .I noticed your from 'Dam .I was over in Dam last summer & came across a wonderful shop can't exactly remember the name it was something like Bebo or Bobo ?Do you know it?

i used to work for Vitra ,...so these are the new versions,..
although the originals are really nice, these are better for daily use, the original once will crack, unfortunately

Defiant":266qiood said:
i used to work for Vitra ,...so these are the new versions,..
although the originals are really nice, these are better for daily use, the original once will crack, unfortunately
Tell me about it .... I bought 6 nice Orange, 76 feldbaum/miller from an auction & had one of them crack at the bottom of the back support after 3 weeks use!! I swiftly got rid of 4 of them,kept the good 1 & the cracked one. I'll post a photo of it tommorrow .

Crack Shot....

Sad, sad man I hear you snigger :LOL: But I thought I had to share with you the demise of my super cool 'Retro' chair :cool: ......As promised ...wait for it .... the crack...tada..

Attachments

• S3600107.JPG
    S3600107.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 1,210
  • S3600108.JPG
    S3600108.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,210
  • S3600109.JPG
    S3600109.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,210
Furniture ...

The retro stuff is too nice though 'specially from about 67 to 75 . It looks like you got some really nice furniture . Do you have more Panton? I'm always interested in his stuff The more colourful the better!! I dont think 'white' was a flavourite 'color' of his though. :)

Vintage Audio, Watches & Computers & Car Audio.

Had about 40 vintage watches, but been cutting down on my collection...just cant use them all. I'm keeping the best ones. One of my favorites is a 1940's Bovet Calendar Watch in a rare Stainless Steel case. All original fully serviced (oiled, adjusted). Only worn it 2x in the last 3 years. Actual picture.

Stereo gear. I have 6 mono amps w/ separate power supplies from the 1950's by Heathkit. I was going to do a surround sound setup with them...just need another audio rack since it's 12 chassis. Lots of heat during the summer. Not my pic but same ones (1 mono amp shown). Also purchased this from a friend: Transcriptors skeleton turntable like the one in Clockwork Orange...

Car audio picture from one of my closets. Had to start buying storage racks to stack the amps (with blankets in between). After years of not using them all, I've been slowly selling them off on eBay but keeping the best.

Attachments

• CarAudioCloset.jpg
    CarAudioCloset.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,176
  • HK2mono.jpg
    HK2mono.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,176
  • BovetCloseup.jpg
    BovetCloseup.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,176
  • transcriptor_table.jpg
    transcriptor_table.jpg