Dirty Weekender 2008- 31st May/1st June

All those that have expressed an interest- which weekend suits you?

• 10-11 MAY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 17-18 MAY

• 24-25 MAY

• 31 MAY- 1 JUNE

• 7-8 JUNE

• 14-15 JUNE

• 21-22 JUNE

• Total voters
Shifts allowing i'm interested, even if i only make one day. We could always do a 'mini' meet of the Northumberland lot at Thrunton or something in the mean time ;)

I'll be up for a Northumberland meet if I can keep a bike built up for more than a few hours before starting again :roll:

I should be up for this, provided I can get time off work.

Sounds like a cracking idea :D

Might be able to drag a few friends along.

Will be no retro rigs in tow though, I'll just have to drool over yours instead :LOL:

Good Man.

I'm off down Dalby way in a few weeks to spend a little time with the family (well thats the official line- I'm taking the Funk ;) ) and will report back on the camsite/ route/pub search. Looking forward to my first holiday in 3 years, even if it is a week in a damp log cabin :)

me my missus might be able to make this one drs so might average mark and family so could be good one any chance of moving it further down towards the south east ;)

cannondale king":2fbjdmga said:
me my missus might be able to make this one drs so might average mark and family so could be good one any chance of moving it further down towards the south east ;)

No chance- too many southerners and nowhere to buy coal and dripping sarnies. Yorkshires where its at and thats that :LOL: :LOL:

Would be great to have Mr Crazy and his motor launch up for the weekend though. toot toot ;)

Could well be, cannot get bikes into my old Alfa but its about time the Intercepter (special friends of OPEC model) came out to play :cool:

I'm glad to see this is gathering pace a little- spread the word

Cannondale dude- there is a lake at Adderstone in Dalby just below the trail centre- go on, I dare you to put a boat on it :twisted: :D

Back