How much is my BMX worth thread?

Hello, I've decided i'm never going to use my BMX again, so I might as well sell it. Do you know what these bits are worth roughly?
Peregrine HP 48's with G Sport hubs and stainless spokes. The chrome isn't great, I've closeuped the worse bit which is near the valve on the rear wheel. The braking surface is ok though, and they've not been used much, they've just sat in my mum's garage for 10 years;) the tyres are primo v monsters.

The frame is a We The People KH01?
really good condition with a few marks, needs a clean. was owned by vert legend Carlo Griggs before he hooked up with fly bikes. I bought the forks from him at the same time brand new and used them a couple of times. same with the stem. I'll take the brakes and gyro off unless someone wants them so it'll be the frame, forks, headset and stem.
SDC12389.jpg

SDC12391.jpg

SDC12386.jpg

SDC12380.jpg

Thanks for your help. :D

hard to say with this one

wheels if mint or even just good without the pitting/flaking chrome would of been worth £150+ easy

hubs look clean although they only tend to go for roughly £20 each on ebay

id say around £100 for the wheels maybe £110

as for the frame/fork its a year 2000 onwards so its not too old or collectable just yet so its value will be quite low, around £60

these prices are only a rough guide, if u list it all on ebay it may make a bit more or less!!

real shame about those super pro rims, mint/good ones are hard to find and can easily go for £100+ on their own

Thanks for your help. It's a real shame about rims, i hardly used them either, bought them built from george at g sport, used them a bit, then stopped riding. Is it better to ebay them then?

personally id strip the wheels down and try and sell the rims as a pair and sell the hubs as a pair also

ebay would be your best bet

you should get £30-£40 the hubs and maybe £50-£60 for the rims

Thunderbird Oldschool BMX

Hi guys,
I have got an old rare Thunderbird BMX in pretty good condition...but no idea about the current prices??? :roll:

Would be great if someone could help me!?

here is the part list:
handlebar: CR-MO, A-Pro Steel
brakes: Dia Compe MX900 white
stem: Polygon
rims: VR+HR Sumo 20x1.75
hubs: VR+HR iL Jou You K83
cranks: CR-MO
brake leverl: Dia Compe Tech77

pics you find here:

http://s744.photobucket.com/albums/xx83/gcrack1/Thunderbird BMX/

THANX mates

Latest posts