Retro tunes...

Pixies, Bowie and Smiths are retro :shock: time to listen to some new modern music I guess :oops: :LOL: Was going to suggest The Jam, Kraftwerk, X-Ray Specs, The Buzzcocks et al...guess they are pre-retro :LOL:
HB (aka The Old Man)

Been fettling the old Alfa outside the workshop all day in the sunshine, surrounded by countryside listening to Primal Screams screamadelica and 'More Songs to Learn and Sing' by Echo and the Bunnymen.
It don't get much better than that :D

Classical Music :D :cool: Can't get much more retro/old that this timeless music. Popular back hundreds years ago, now and will still be when all plastic pop rubbish has gone :twisted:

eagles, dire straights, the dead kennedys any thing except euro pop sh1t savy :cool: :cool: ( jefferson airplane and white rabbits when im learning new tricks) :cool:

Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Teenage Fanclub, New Order, The Wonderstuff, Carter USM, Cud, Spacemen 3, Primal Scream, Joy Division, The Levellers, Depeche Mode, Therapy?, The Undertones......(the list goes on for a while, so I'll spare you the rest, needless to say I'm a bit of an old skool indie kid!)

Andy B":24nx5g43 said:
Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Teenage Fanclub, New Order, The Wonderstuff, Carter USM, Cud, Spacemen 3, Primal Scream, Joy Division, The Levellers, Depeche Mode, Therapy?, The Undertones......(the list goes on for a while, so I'll spare you the rest, needless to say I'm a bit of an old skool indie kid!)

Now yer talkin :cool:

Back