My '94 Yo and '92 Stumpy!

Both very nice indeed, the Specailized looks super claen in white and black.

The Fat colour reproduction will be interesting - I understand from Rody that Grellow is very difficult to replicate (but of course that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be tried).

:shock: WOW! that Yo is nice. One of the best repaints I've seen :cool:

Fat have done some real nice colours but, I think chamealeon fade is my fave' :)

Stumpy is very nice too.. can't go wrong with white ;)

Both bikes are very very cool. I love Specializeds but that Yo Eddy is even sweeter! :cool: Congrats for a nice restoration...

Mmmmmm...colour-matched sus forks. Sooo agreeable! For me it's quite retro too. Reminds me of the time Rockshox ruled the world and had bike industry bods all over the world desperate to know next years colour scheme so they wouldn't match; except the small independant frame guys who stuck their finger up and sprayed their forks too.

Kris,

I am of the opinion that your Yo is beautifull and that the restauration looks really well executed. Deutsche Gründlichkeit! :)

The Stumpy would be a great rider, but judging by its condition I think there must be another bike for that purpose.

Hey guys...what should I say - :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot for your comments! Next one is going to be a 10th Ani or FAT Titanium - and definetly with a Big One Inch! If anybody is selling one, my Chameleon Yo would freak out - please let me know!!! :LOL:

cheers
//Yo

Back