Work bikes

just in time

I've fitted this set of new rubber mud-flaps(Bibia,made in Italy) yesterday
afternoon.This morning they proved to be useful in new years' first snow...

Attachments

• DSC05663.JPG
    DSC05663.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 3,146
well i have a new Peugeot ventoux frame waiting to be built

in the mean time i had to use my new gazelle, which i hate commuting on, for a few weeks i had to ride it every night in the pouring rain, with all that damn road grit, the bike is to nice for that stuff

p4pb7564249.jpg

i also have this bodged up piece of shit, the headset, BB and left pedal wobbles (i tried but can't seem to fix them) the gears slipping now, mudguards rattle, i think the rear axel is bent, most annoying thing is, i had it set up as a road bike for over a year, my first road bike and first bike i ever built, the bike worked beautifully, now i took its soul away it hates me

p4pb7564247.jpg

used to look like this...

p4pb7355294.jpg

My daily - Cannondale Bad Boy 700c Disc, bought second hand on Ebay a couple of years ago. I have now done 5400 miles on it. Bit boring and heavy, but gets the job done and makes me realise just how good my Kona Explosif 853 is at weekends! :D

Attachments

• Daily Hack - Bad Boy 700c Disc.jpg
    Daily Hack - Bad Boy 700c Disc.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 2,899
work bike

this is my winter workbike....the craptivator has been wrapped up in the garage :p

Attachments

• DSCI0006.JPG
    DSCI0006.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 2,745
  • IMAG0377.jpg
    IMAG0377.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2,745
It has come in really useful since i put it on, more than i thought, kind of wish I got the next size down, might swap it one day but no big deal

I need to find a way to lower it a few inches though

Back