BoTM Feb 2012 'Aluminium Special' - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaand heres my gt xcr! im not entirely sure of what year and model it is, but, when i was given the frame, it had grooves in it (that almost looked like bora marks in wood) from its exposure to rain. so i built it up to what it is now. in heinzsight, i really shouldve polished the alu instead of spraying it matte black (naughty me)

Attachments

• Photo0029.jpg
    Photo0029.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 890
Nice GT mate but I think it's a fair bit newer than 1997 which is the cut off for this competition. I think you've done a good job on it - looks good - just needs some decals on it to finish it off. You should be proud of the job you've done.

Thanks for all the nice comments, and for those reminding me about the seat, I really have tried to grow my arms a little longer but no joy to date. :oops:

Some stunning bikes though already and no doubt more to follow so good luck to all.

Steve your Rocky looks about my size ;)

Yes it is your size Scott you are welcome to have a go mate :LOL:
Really annoyed with myself still for missing those wheels too they were exactly what it came with originally ,not the bling she is wearing now ( red ano Ringles with Araya RM20's ) :roll:

Thanks mate, I'd love a go on her especially seeing how you've been smitten with everything Rocky since that Blizzard. Anyway it looks bloody lovely with those wheels, I wouldn't be too p***ed about missing the others. ;)

ratcapa":2hi88t3r said:
I'm gonna enter this for the first time, thick skin ready.

DSC00768.jpg

DSC00781-1.jpg

Attachments

• Billy-Shakes-US.jpg
    Billy-Shakes-US.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 580
FFS, no bandwagon too slow with the doctored old photos of dead, old guys, with the pithy, ye olde speak.

I'd rather a facepalm emoticon than this fad...

Can we have an amnesty? Perhaps a special thread or room where people can get them out of their system?

Great.

As you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back