The FTW Street Bike: Fully built pics now on Page 8

I'm just biding my time. You know I'm right... it'll be 'custom' supertouch all over again.

Don't have a nice xc frame lying around do you? (seriously).

wynne":2302o9zh said:
I'm just biding my time. You know I'm right... it'll be 'custom' supertouch all over again.

Don't have a nice xc frame lying around do you? (seriously).

That Supertouch I had was FAR too big for me, it's gone to a new home where it will be looked after :)

As for an XC frame sadly I don't, my bike team's all DH oriented and we're just waiting for the new FTW 'FB10' DH frames to arrive for the riders.

I know you have but they're a bit too much for me until I can sell my nicolai. I keep thinking about that green FTW frame that you had too.

At the pub....

FTWatthepub.jpg

And the first of the build pics.....

FTWWorkBegins.jpg

What you can't see is the deep claret paint, AKA Fat Chance's 'Wild Cherry Candy', it is stunning!

The bottom bracket axle is too long and the front mech needs to be changed for a less bulky one.

Need to sort cables, saddle and fenders, build the wheels....... it's not going to be done in a rush...as you probably guessed by now!

You know, I was thinking 'Too Much Red'...then see the frame & red together...Holy Moly!!! That is Siiiiiccccckkkkk!...Beautiful Work! Watching this with interest...

Back