The Ultimate Brodie.....................

always wondered the softbeam impact on the ride ? :shock:

does it go down one or 2 cm or more ? :?: :shock:

how effective , and what about rigidity ?:idea:

This is a reasonably interesting post, I must agree (despite the multiple repetition!) Two questions:

1. do you own this now, or do you just have a toxic friend who let you photograph it?

2. it seems to be set up for someone eight feet tall, but is it at the extreme or is it just because the beam flexes several inches when you sit on it?

I love it! :cool:

But I can't get the image of a man called "Toxik Harald", kneeling in the gutter blubbing like a girly over his mangled bike, out of my mind...

love the paint, love that it has work by 3 Canadian bike artists, HATE the softride design. :LOL: ah well, two out of three ain't bad, eh? :roll:

Thanks for sharing Roy! ;)

P.S. you can go back and edit your post to delete the duplicate images.

Anthony":bkr848i0 said:
This is a reasonably interesting post, I must agree (despite the multiple repetition!) Two questions:

1. do you own this now, or do you just have a toxic friend who let you photograph it?

2. it seems to be set up for someone eight feet tall, but is it at the extreme or is it just because the beam flexes several inches when you sit on it?

hi

with a little help i manged to delete the extra posted pictures. :oops: sorry

i do in fact own this now. i am quite pleased with that fact too. :D

harald is huge but not that huge. seat does settle about 2 inches when you sit on it. but is still a bit tall for me. i am working on adjusting the seat height.
i have only had it around the parking lot once. so i cannot comment on how it rides.

if anyone else has one. or has pictures of one i would like to see them. i know the whereabouts of another one myself. in the hands of an avid collector. possibly can get a picture or two of it to add here.

roy

http://www.brodiebikes.com/blog/?p=510

002.jpeg

Back