MacRetro Trading Post

samsbike - good show on the offer to send first, gmac is a top guy so this might be fine with him. Edit just realised you didn't I misread that :)

There has been a few worrying episodes recently on the site so I can understand his nervousness - I'm not a fan of bank transfer myself but I am aware loads of folk hate Paypal, I like it but then nothing has gone wrong for me....yet :)

The Ken":2g1eyrl3 said:
samsbike - good show on the offer to send first, gmac is a top guy so this might be fine with him. Edit just realised you didn't I misread that :)

There has been a few worrying episodes recently on the site so I can understand his nervousness - I'm not a fan of bank transfer myself but I am aware loads of folk hate Paypal, I like it but then nothing has gone wrong for me....yet :)

Tell you what - if you are happy to vouch for him (and given your post count is high and his is low), I am happy to send them to him and he can then pay me by BT.

If it fucks up, I hope it doesn't then I am out of pocket.

Does that sound fair?

Let Gmac reply - he might be happier now you have replied here. Happy to vouch for him but as usual follow sensible advice like swap and verify phone numbers, addresses, and send everything recorded delivery.

jonnymcenroe":2zc2cx6t said:
Mates after a bike - £50 budget

only stipulation is it must have front sus forks (not too soft :LOL:)

guess he's around a 16/17"

WHY?

I HOPE YOUR BLUSHIN ............................. £50 (WITH) FRONT SUSPENSION.

samsbike":1w341syi said:
The Ken":1w341syi said:

Tell you what - if you are happy to vouch for him (and given your post count is high and his is low), I am happy to send them to him and he can then pay me by BT.

If it **** up, I hope it doesn't then I am out of pocket.

Does that sound fair?

Sam, thanks for your efforts in this transaction. I really appreciate you opening a paypal account. Background's that both my wife and I were subjects of frauds last year, luckily not out of pocket (in the end), but a fair bit of worry and hassle in sorting it all out. Hence my new found caution in such matters, sincerely hope this does not cause offence. Appreciate paypal's not the best either, but i'd feel safer with what i know.

Anyway hat's off to you for the effort in making this happen. top man
:)

Great price for that Rockie. I think they are meant to ride really well.

Back