Found my Animal watch!

Just sent my W002 back to Animal for a clean & new battery.

Pretty impressive that they still hold bits for a watch that's nearly 20 years old.

This thread has made me dig out my old Animal watches. Shall start wearing them again :D

Attachments

• DSCF9916.JPG
    DSCF9916.JPG
    244.4 KB · Views: 3,486
Kool, but you got to get rid of that strap!

Hi Bowie, i think you are talking about the stainless strap on the black faced W001? :? Believe it or not, that is a genuine first edition Animal stainless steel strap that was a very rare option. It has a divers extension clasp which is engraved with the Animal logo. Only ever seen one other for sale buy an ex collector/dealer. :cool:

Found this in the cabinet with the heart rate monitors at the LBS. Been in there since the 90s IIRC. Says 013 series - ww905 - Grey Circles on the bottom of the tub.

baed53cf.jpg

I've still got a WOO1 with a glow face that I wear now and then. Dig it out later so you can have a pic of another one. :D

Hi Shaun, nice watches, I think I just got a thing for velcro :) I used to send mine away to Animal every time a battery went down but as they go nowhere near water I just do them myself :cool:

Got one of these for my better half ;)
pan010.jpg

Bowie":mxzalyif said:
Hi Shaun, nice watches, I think I just got a thing for velcro :) I used to send mine away to Animal every time a battery went down but as they go nowhere near water I just do them myself :cool:

Got one of these for my better half ;)
pan010.jpg

Hi, Bowie, thats a nice looking animal, not seen a WS001 before. :cool:

Latest posts

Back