West Midlands mountain Mayhem 2012

darren edwards 24/05/73 :D im away for a weeks holiday until 8th feb dave, will attempt to get online during hols but may be delayed in any replies....

Re: mm

matthew71":x6mx9dnu said:
matthew miller 20 12 1971, and it should not be to hard to work out my forum name , even for you dave :D

Theres me thinking your middle name was 7 ,last name 1 :roll:

sun

feetabix":9r8geyrr said:
darren edwards 24/05/73 :D im away for a weeks holiday until 8th feb dave, will attempt to get online during hols but may be delayed in any replies....

darren get,s ready for a hot day sunbathing :LOL:

Attachments

• feetabix.jpg
    feetabix.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 578
Re: sun

matthew71":23xucnmi said:
feetabix":23xucnmi said:

darren get,s ready for a hot day sunbathing :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .....cant be me matt.....my vision is perfect!....

OK. now it comes to the crunch. The entry fee for the team is due by the end of February.

The fee for each rider on the ten man team is £32.00

As I appear to have volunteered myself I will take the payments from each rider and pass them onto the persons making the midnight dash to MM HQ when entries open. It is a real PITA having to chase people for payments so try to make it as painless as possible for me. Please Paypal gift the funds to my Paypal account roy.james1@btinternet.com . Please include a note with your name in the payment as I know some have Paypal accounts in partners / pets / aunties names.

Cheers

daj

Please take note that the entry fee includes 3/4 days camping if you desire, the use of toliets/showers, Lots of entertainment laid on by the organisers
and a not that easy to come by guarantee entry into the biggest 24 hour mtb race on this planet :cool:

(thanks to REKIBorter for allowing me to copy his posting :oops: )

Back