da FUNK phenomenon

got sold an incomplete CK threadless headset off here with missing crown race. :evil:

so while i was at it, picked up a threaded 2nut kit as well. :roll: what i thought was a reasonable deal, ended up becoming quite expensive in the end after all was said and done. :x

really should get to sorting out the frame instead of continuing to collect parts. :p

Attachments

• IMG_2032.JPG
    IMG_2032.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 698
Where'd you get the threaded 2 nut from?
Spent ages trying to find one.....in silver.

I had the very same item on order with them for six months..........sent them three or four e-mails at least asking about the back order.

Worse I live in CK town! Frickin bloody factory is 20min away.
(Where's that stupid frowny face emodicony thingy?) ......:(

Scott's the MAN. Got these back and they ROCK!!! :D :D :D

Attachments

• IMG_2059.JPG
    IMG_2059.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 610
  • IMG_2052.JPG
    IMG_2052.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 610
  • IMG_2050.JPG
    IMG_2050.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 610
Lid":2qtv9g1n said:
I had the very same item on order with them for six months..........sent them three or four e-mails at least asking about the back order.

i selected the in stock notification and then followed up with an email to their customer service email. originally no ETA given, but then in a week they sourced a silver kit i needed. Had them add the crown race to the order and they sent a PayPal invoice directly to me. Paid and got it through the mail in a week or so.

think i'm in good standing with them as i've ordered a number of bits from them and have always gotten good service from them. i've picked up items from spare crown races, to a 1" ti threadless HS conversion kit for the Merlin. :D

Back