Bikes- how many you got?

clockworkgazz":hujxp0n4 said:
Some good numbers, fairly restrained albeit Jonny you are going the way of mikee :LOL:

:LOL:

It's been some ride already and i've still not been out 'Mountain Biking' yet

Rocky Is done

Once the Mongoose is finished, that's it for the time being.

Got a full-suss Mount Vision on the way soon and that is next in line to be built and finished with Jen's GT.

My IFT is going in a box to be done when I have more time and money and i guess the Mount Vision will also be boxed for a while for the same reason.

The other 2 frames will also be boxed or moved on.

So Rocky Mountain is useable for light cross country/trail use, the Mongoose will be ready next week or 2 is for road/light cross country.

And Jen's bike needs to get some treatment before the build.

Cables are gonna be the killer! £20 or so for a full set :O

I seriously doubt i'll get to Mikee levels of addiction any time soon, need my own house/shed/ldecent job for that caper to start :LOL:

Thanks alot for all the help and advice folks, you rock \m/

Catch you for a cycle soonest.

:cool:

Complete Bikes - 2

94 Raleigh M-Trax 100 Ti
01 Santa Cruz Bullitt DH Spec

Works in progress - 2

94 Manitou FS - Assortment of bits (just about complete bar spokes)
97 Santa Cruz Heckler X - Assortment of bits (needs drivetrain)

Bare Frames - 1

98 Azonic DS 2 Single Speed Frame

4:

1998 Privateer
2009 Carrera Fury (which I technically did for #1 son)
2011 Rockrider Carbon XC8
2010 Merida Crossway 800 commuter

Keep 2 of 'em at work as there are 6 kids bikes, 4 scooters, a jogging treadmill (covered in junk), a Blaupunkt sub, a chest freezer, a big fridge, 2 pushchairs, a Tassimo, a juicer, a box full of usb/stereo leads, 4 tents and all the camping gear and x amount of wellies and snow boots and cappers (with mice in probably) in the garage already. It's like Tetris-meets-Jenga with Mr. Trebusin there.

Consisting of a riding bike- Mystery Ti(speculations welcome) a mix of modern and retro bits.
And a project- Santa cruz Tazmon.

i've got a couple ;)

i've also got a couple that are that big they count for 2 bikes each :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Five riders three projects.

Riders are.

94 GT Zaskar.

92 GT Bravado.

91 Orange Clockwork.

99 Club Roost DH8.

88 Dawes Stratos roadie.

Projects (pretty much bare frames at the moment).

95 Orange E3 Single speed.

95 Orange E3 (this will be fully geared)

Klunker based on a Barracuda cruiser frame.

Have the bikes in various parts of the house but intend to get a shed/workshop this year, store them all in that.

And maybe buy some more of course :LOL:

2 :oops:

One that gets played with now & again

And my mates wife gave me his Kona Caldera a couple of months ago after he lost his battle with cancer
Still not ridden it :oops: :roll:

G

For me its a bout each one having a purpose - so the Breezer is my MTB, the Galaxy is my road machine / tourer, Globe is my short journeys / city bike / any weather / park anywhere pub bike, the Skull is my sunny day cruiser and custom pride and joy & finally the Scot, once repainted and rebuilt will be my.....tweed jacket & pipe smoking Sunday special. (thats a new category I just invented).........anyway 5 bikes jet about covers all the bases.

Oh and I am determined to stick to a one in one out policy from here - so when I find the right Rocky Mountain, the Breezer is getting sold or swapped.

I try hard get down to 3 bikes in the house. A road, semi retro but capable MTB and commuter. It hurts, really, but must be done.Then will be only 4 including my girlfriend's dutch bike.

Back