GT STS LOBO 98

Cleaned the back end up now, just need to put back together now, its come up really nice

IMG_0964.jpg

Got my NOS rear shox as well

IMG_0965.jpg

ramstein-dh":g36bmeek said:
i'm sure some dorado's were 180mm travel

Thats right. Mk 1 and Mk 2 Dorados are 180mm. I have a set myself on my Orange 222. Be carefull to get the tcp+ version and not the spv version if you get your hands on a mk2 dorado. Mk3 are 200mm...

But I will say that you should have a set of 151mm red boxxers. The 180mm'ers will be a bit to long - and modern.

Really nice bike. I got the sts "xc" back in the days... push looking kit! :)

new decals fitted now, which has really transformed the frame, also got some boxxer pro in really good condition, placed on the frame to see what they look like, and am liking the outcome.

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

Now that is really nice. Build it how you want, do what you want and enjoy doing it, I know I'll enjoy watching what you do :cool:

These boxxers totally fits the frame! Very good choice. The right length and the original boxxer red!

Thanks guys, got a x950 rear mech coming soon.

Next on my wish list

Deemax wheels thinking silver ones
Stem - azonic or Thomson 50mm

Stuck a little on what cranks to get, I have started polishing up the worn XTR cranks to see what they look like.

TimHildreth":lmd7vrmi said:
Thanks guys, got a x950 rear mech coming soon.

Next on my wish list

Deemax wheels thinking silver ones
Stem - azonic or Thomson 50mm

Stuck a little on what cranks to get, I have started polishing up the worn XTR cranks to see what they look like.

Crank wise you could also look into ac. They used to have those on the team bikes as I remember. They was red as I remenber...

Link here:
http://www.mtbr.com/cat/bikes/bike-full ... 95crx.aspx

Back