Macretro fat camp

Not been on it since xmas - Life has been a bit mental recently what with work and mK - starting to ease at last, although I am typing this in work.

Doesn't help I took my roadbike apart midweek, I rode it to work today to rebuild it at lunchtime (yes you heard that right, bare bars one rear brake and singlespeed :) )- but I lost some brake bits on the road somewhere as I'd forgotten to tighten them up before leaving. :oops:

3.5 miles run. First exercise in 6 days. If I break even it'll be a miracle, stuffed my face at the weekend too.

Lazy weekend but an hour on cardio machines at gym after work tonight. Continuing education event after work tomorrow with no time to go home in between. Will need to grab something quick for tea, read not very healthy. Can't do sandwiches twice in a day.

16.5miles doing two laps of the Drum red loop :) amazing day, classic Drum only missing some company.

It did look like a great day out (from the office window), was the trail cleared of the fallen trees then? I have just inhaled an indian so looking forward to tomorrow now :LOL:

Top section still has the diversion in(or at least the signs still up) apart from that all clear.

Weighed myself the other day and I was +4lbs, so hoping I'm back down for tomorrow, thinking another beach ride will help :D

Back