BoTM Feb 2012 'Aluminium Special' - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Tempted to enter my F2, but I'll badly struggle with getting nice pics. As always, very strong contenders as well.

We'll see.

FirstFlight":187xh0it said:
Checking in on the old Rocky Mountain Weasel thread and saw the BOTM and figured our American Steeplejack would be a good entry. Fairly rare bike with an American-made aluminum fork. Components include WTB Roller Cam brakes fore and aft, Big Man Elite pedals and supposedly the only SOLID Magic Motorcycle cranks ever produced. Lots more pictures @ http://mombat.org/MOMBAT/Bikes/1992_Ame ... rials.html

SteepleSide.JPG

Oh...
memes_joseph_ducreux_just_got_real_Memebase_43-s500x657-186382.jpg

Yeah, i'll be voting on that one, most likely.

surely american bikes can't compete, as they are all made of aluminum.
and this is aluminium special. :D

only kidding, some nice bikes, nice to see a pace in there.

GoldenEraMTB":wpv5b56h said:

OK I've looked at this scary picture several times now and I just can't figure it out. What does it mean? " Feces has now becometh reality" ???

jamabikes":a9h1gt1n said:
shits got real.

Aaaaaaaaaaa

www.urbandictionary.com":a9h1gt1n said:
"shit got real" - When a situation changes from the tame and quotidian to the unfamiliar and hazardous, shit gets real. Shit getting real can lead to unexpected and potentially life-threatening consequences. If you believe shit may soon become real, the best thing to do is to get real yourself by staying calm and maintaining an awareness of your surroundings.

classen":2r7cgbs6 said:
jamabikes":2r7cgbs6 said:
shits got real.

Aaaaaaaaaaa

www.urbandictionary.com":2r7cgbs6 said:
"shit got real" - When a situation changes from the tame and quotidian to the unfamiliar and hazardous, shit gets real. Shit getting real can lead to unexpected and potentially life-threatening consequences. If you believe shit may soon become real, the best thing to do is to get real yourself by staying calm and maintaining an awareness of your surroundings.

It'd help if 'you lot' would spell correctly :roll:

Only kidding :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back