Bikes- how many you got?

2 complete mtb
1 complete modern road
1 retro road in pieces
1 mtb in pieces on route to the for sale section/ebay

which will enable the next project/s :p

saw the thread title, couldn't resist going to check as i actually wasn't sure :oops:

18 built and ready to ride including pedals

4 projects on the go

and 1 custom frame has been ordered.

:shock: :oops:

Down to 6.
97 GT STS 2 (xtr upgraded)
On-One Inbred 853 original batch (2000-2001? cannae mind)
Cove Stiffee 69'er - 2003
Trek Fuel Ex 9 - 2009
Cannondale Flash 29er Alloy 1 - 2011
Specialized Tricross Comp - 2007

All owned since new. Been a few inbetween which didn't inspire me and were sold on.
Should be enough, but I still keep browsing here and eBay. Would love an older Pace.

roadies - 3 functional and 1 frameset/bunch o' parts.

mountain - about 6 functional and 6 framesets in various stages of completeness.

Daft innit?

:p

EDIT: next part - which is/are the favourites?

roadie - Bianchi and Flying Scot (and the Yates one, and the Kuota, yet to be built) :D

mountain - 1992 Cinder Cone, 1992 Explosif, 1987 Bridgestone

......I think......

:roll:

fav one is my Yo with the kona a close second.

Some good numbers, fairly restrained albeit Jonny you are going the way of mikee :LOL:

Well everyone knows my favourite is my Xizang, all the other bikes just seem temporary, I guess if I got a modern with all its comforts I might relegate it a little.

Occasionally I do think modern brakes would ease the strain on my hands but I think I have a few years yet before that happens.

I don't like jumping the Xizang too much from fear of damaging it but that has probably increased it's longevity.

Down to 4 complete bikes.....listed in sig.

Shouldn't really have more than 2 with the space I have these days :?

nunununununineteen so far, decided to embrace the madness not cut back so its sheds I need to increase in number :LOL:

poweredbypies":191qyvwe said:
1 currently rideable, 2 frames here 2 on the way :D Only had 1 when I started on here.

And you only joined 3 months ago, let's see the update at the end of the year :)

Back