MacRetro Trading Post

Didn't know you had them ZZ, as I say I wasn't really looking - are your's the 56 multi-release type or the normal ones?

SM-SH52 - SPD®
The new SM-SH52 cleat is designed specifically to work with the new PD-M858. It is the only cleat that should be used with PD-M858. It is for single direction release and integrates the "Easy step in" feature.

........................................................................................................

SM-SH56
SPD multi-release cleats: release the cleat by twisting heel in any direction.

Features:
• SPD multi-release cleats
• Allow your show to be disengaged by rolling or twisting the foot in any direction
• The cleat will even release with sufficiently hard (and considerable) upward force, minimising the risk of toppling over with both feet still clipped in
• Designed to work with all open design pedals

SM-SH51 - SPD®
The new SM-SH51 cleat is designed specifically for the Scottish market. Built down to a price from recycled Grant's haggis tins, so cheap that it features zero direction release ensuring you remain at one with your bike at all times. Forever. It also integrates the "Easy keel over" feature for maximum embarassment when coming to a stop.

RobMac":3i04pl57 said:
SM-SH52 - SPD®
The new SM-SH52 cleat is designed specifically to work with the new PD-M858. It is the only cleat that should be used with PD-M858. It is for single direction release and integrates the "Easy step in" feature.

........................................................................................................

SM-SH56
SPD multi-release cleats: release the cleat by twisting heel in any direction.

Features:
• SPD multi-release cleats
• Allow your show to be disengaged by rolling or twisting the foot in any direction
• The cleat will even release with sufficiently hard (and considerable) upward force, minimising the risk of toppling over with both feet still clipped in
• Designed to work with all open design pedals

They've yet to find a spd that automatically disengages when you start to go over the front :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back