Help what to do if you find your stolen bike on gumtree ?

Prob best not to do this.......... for now.

That's exactly the sort of attitude that is driving society into the sea.

Wishy washy liberalism, when all that is really needed is a brutally enforced reign of sadistic terror.

thanks guys, KDMs advice sounds good, will keep the situation updated cheers Evan

Although the killing option sounded reasonable......;)

Get the police involved, they may already be aware of this individual and they may already be under investigation.

This individual may just be a one man crime wave, or a part of a large organised crime syndicate.

Or then again the seller might not be the person who actually stole your bike, but they may know who did, or they may be completely innocent (apart from handling stolen goods)

Whichever it is let the police know before you do anything at all.

There have been cases where a small incident like this has killed a huge investigation off (we have a lot of police using our bike shop & we do from time to time hear things from reputable sources)

SwanHouseNappa":1tp7daei said:

Wishy washy liberalism, when all that is really needed is a brutally enforced reign of sadistic terror.

grumpy pete?

Grumpy?

Me?

Heavens no.

But this revolution isn't going to start itself.

And I want you to call me MegaLord High Commander from now on.

Grumpy, no.

Drunk....

perhaps.

SwanHouseNappa":pjx2f0t6 said:
Grumpy?

Me?

Heavens no.

But this revolution isn't going to start itself.

And I want you to call me MegaLord High Commander from now on.

Grumpy, no.

Drunk....

perhaps.
Right you've talked me round so count me in Megalord! I'm tooled up with a snooker ball in a sock.

Right you've talked me round so count me in Megalord! I'm tooled up with a snooker ball in a sock.

Nice.

A gentlemans weapon.

Get smacking, and don't stop until there's no one left.

I meanwhile am going to continue drinking and go on ebay. See if I can find a nice uniform with lots of braiding and medals on it. And some really shiny sunglasses.

Can anyone here build orbital war satellites?

SwanHouseNappa":1jlube6q said:

Certainly would lower the crime rate :LOL:

All the advice given i agree with and did when i recovered my first stolen Trimble from Fulham .
Didn't get the bas**ds :x

Latest posts

Back