Recent Bar End Buys - WARNING NOS CONTENT!

shaun

Retrobike Rider
Don't you just hate Ebay, you wait ages for some NOS bits, they don't get listed, so you compromise.

I wanted some NOS black ONZA L-stubbies for my next 1999 Kona 853 Explosif build. They just didn't turn up, so I looked out for my second choice, some mint X-Lite stubbies.

In the end I settled for my third choice of some NOS X-Lite Enduros, still in the box!

These arrived and I was happy, then a few days later the X-Lite stubbies came up for sale and would you believe it, the same day I bid and won these, the exact NOS ONZAs came up for sale! :oops:

OK, I am happy with all three, but the moral is when looking on Ebay:
DON'T COMPROMISE, THE EXACT ITEM WILL TURN UP EVENTUALLY :roll:

Attachments

• DSCF9994.JPG
    DSCF9994.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,192
  • DSCF9995.JPG
    DSCF9995.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 1,192
  • DSCF9996.JPG
    DSCF9996.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,192
Just purchased some of those ONZA-L stubbies myself from eBay, they are really nice quality, I've also got a pair of the X-lite stubbies which aren't a patch on the Onza's finish wise, totally agree with waiting for the right part, I've just secured a NOS DX rear mech after looking for over a year, having bought several others in the meantime used!!!! Patience is a virtue!!!!

I have just learnt about waiting jumped the gun and bought a set of tioga surefoot 4's off lgf now a set of nos with clips turn up on the bay and am now skint grrrrrrr :evil:

Back