My Dekerf

Heh! You do like your DeKerfs Dave! :)

Hey, you go to work all week, you're entitled to some luxuries in life or else what's it all about?

I'm the last person to be saying anything anyway, I've spent a fortune on bikes and bike related stuff over the years, but I'm definitely not the worst!

:)

There is now way around it. It is a lot of money however you look at it but not only are you getting a superb bike, but you are getting a custom made superb bike and that's gotta be worth something comapred to some of the tat that is out there for a whole lot more expense!

Can't wait to see the finished product.

... I've spent a fortune on bikes and bike related stuff over the years, but I'm definitely not the worst!

For god sakes don't show Jez, he'll probably make you an offer!! :LOL:

Thanks guys

I've just been told the frame is going into the paintshop today,should be with me in about a week.

Cant wait! :D

Dave

Jez

The frame is costing me £1425.

It's being painted Arancio Atlas which is a pearlescent orange used by Lamborghini.

Dave

2004-Lamborghini-Murcielago-orange-B.jpeg
:cool:

Yup that's the colour!

Nice isn't it?

When we got the sample through yesterday I was really pleased with it, it's pretty close to our own Fast Orange shade, but it's a little lighter. I can't wait to see it on David's bike! :)

Attachments

• P1020221.JPG
    P1020221.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 3,031
Wow, Arancio Atlas looks fantastic. Does it have an indusry standard colour code ( I forget what it is called, RAL?) or was it one of Dekerfs own blends?

This is the code we used which was supplied by David:

Colour 'Lamborghini Orange' Arancio Atlas Mic 2CT PPG Code is 0058

There will be some paint process pics up on the blogger in the morning! :)

Back